jueves, agosto 31, 2006

The day that H&M saved my life

Ok, so today I went shopping. I was not in the mood but I went anyway. And even though I had already bought some trousers in Zara, I went to H&M really in not mood, like "buah I won't find anything" or "buah I'm fat" or "buah I don't like anything"... but I fell in love... and I found some trousers that are just great. I know, it sounds fakin materialistic, but right now I need that materialistic feeling... and I tried them on... and they make my ass look soooo fine! Ok, it's not polite for me to say that but:
1. if not me, who will say it?
2.It's true, I can't deny it, my ass looks great with those trousers.

Conclusion: I love H&M and the nice people working there... so the only sweater that I found has a tiny little invisible spot, so I think I'll come back next week and see if they have received another one... hm... great! can't wait to go back hehehe. I can be so bad sometimes ;)

"...y hace tiempo que ya no sé de tí, dime cómo te ha ido, si también estás sola, y si piensas en mí, sigo aquí..." (No me crees, Efecto Mariposa)

0 comentarios: