viernes, septiembre 01, 2006

Spain in the finals!

First of all... the Spanish team of basketball is in the finals of the world championship! it's great to see how these guys, who get much less money than the football players go farther in the championship... so, the final is on sunday, we'll see what happens ;)

So, the "trousers effect" is still in me so I'm quite happy today! I see everything from the positive side and although this feeling can be shortly temporary, I should enjoy it while it lasts :D Besides, I can't stop hearing Nelly Furtado's song "Maneater"... i wish i had had that song in the City of Lakes, I could have made of it the best song ever hehe. I promise not to sing it again while I'm in the metro hahaha. Btw! I was in the metro and saw an old classmate, it was so nice to see him again, although we only talked to each other from maybe 6 years old to 9 and maybe doesnt remember me anymore. But it was nice to finally confirm what i thought when i was little. That he's gay! and I felt also so happy because of that, i dont really know why. But me and the guy who was behind me (also gay) were staring at him (for different reasons of course xD). I wanted to go and talk to him but of course i didn't! hahaha

Anyway... since Soraya is the first one to write a comment, she has won a beer and a quick "hi". Thanks for letting me know that you're still alive, good luck with your exams, I hope that we can talk soon cause i wanna know how you are doing. Muchos besos guapa y ánimo con todo!

Last news: Reyes will play this season in Real Madrid... grrrr

"You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn" ("You learn", A.M.)

0 comentarios: