martes, septiembre 05, 2006

Accomplishments

aekjkekjrlkkqljre
Remind me not to take a nap... never again... today is one of those so hot that i can't do anything but sleeping, but after the nap I wake up so (even more) stupid! I'm just waiting it's time to go to bed again. gggrrrr i hate thiiis

This is what I have accomplished in the last 2 days:

- My mother has learned how to use her mobile, in fact I have taught her. This is very important to me, since I'm neither good nor patient explaining things.

- I finally looked for information about my Enlighs course (I have the exam tomorrow), to see if there are any notes on the internet, or at least to get the teacher's email and talk to her. Nothing. Thank God... this way I don't have to study for tomorrow. People will think I think I'm smarter than them... it's not true. I just couldn't find any notes!

- I finished the web page for Multimedia course. Next step: send the email to the teacher and burn the cd... will I be able to do it???

- I scored one goal in Pro Evolution Soccer 5, against my cousins. First match Real Madrid lost against Atlético de Madrid (3-0) and the second one Real Madrid lost against Juventus (1-2, it's obvious the italian team had paid the referee). Ok I confess it... I scored the goal because my 7 year old cousin saw me crying on the floor, and took pity on me.

- I survived in the metro, the first time I travel during the rush hour after one year. Tomorrow the big test: 1hour:15minutes one way (and 1hour:15minutes the way back) for going to the university. Will I get crazy? Will I be able to handle it? what the hell... I'll ask for someone to give me a ride xD


"Idiota por tener que recordar la última vez
que te pedí tu amor.

Idiota por colgar tus besos con un marco rojo
por si ya no vuelvo a verlos más.
Idiota por perderme por si acaso te marchabas ya,
y tirar tu confianza desde mi cama hasta esa ventana." ("Idiota", Nena Daconte)



0 comentarios: