domingo, septiembre 03, 2006

Lazy Sunday

It's hot... it's hot and I'm bored... I've been the whole sunday reading blogs and being lazy. Now I should get ready cause I'm meeting Mele in 1 hour, but I dont wanna move from my beeeeed. Anyway, after this lazy day, I was thinking too much (and telling again the story to Mele was not the best idea), so I think it'll do me good go out and have a beer-lemon and chill out. Tomorrow will be another day. Maybe if I try on my new trousers I will feel much better hehe.

In 3 days I have my exams... ouch.

I can't stop listening to Nelly Furtado's song with Juanes, it's sooooo sad... and besides all that it says, it reminds me of Valencia, all of us (7people) in the van listening to the radio (I heard this song like 1000 times). But the lyrics are so sad... I can cry with the song. Ok, I'll play The Organ and I'll go to the shower, Mele is becoming punctual (believe it or not hahaha).

PS. Spain World Champion in Basketball!!! I also cried a bit (I must confess) when the match was over and Gasol and the other players were crying... I'm so f-ing sensitive today!

0 comentarios: