domingo, septiembre 03, 2006

One saturday less

Today... shopping again! I finally bought a new suitcase, it's huge! Maybe I will use that one to take with me all the Spanish food hahaha. No really, but if someone wants to come with me, I can hide him/her in it, it has 4 wheels so no problem about carrying you. You will pay your overweight, of course xD Btw, guess who is working in the shop where I bought it... my old classmate (the one I was talking about yesterday... Madrid is soooo small hehe).
My mother has entered into the technologic world: she bought her OWN mobile. So in our way back home she was smiling all the time jumping and singing "I have my own mobile, I have my own mobile" and I was smiling and singing "I have a huge suitcase, I have a huge suitcase". Yes, my father can be so patient sometimes xD

In the afternoon I went to the library with Nouf and Twin2 (I'm still writting nicknames instead of real names...), mostly cause I'm masochist and to encourage them to study hehe. And after that, to Eloys and eat our typical potatos... hmmmm. It was a really nice time (and once again, thanks for the ride back home girls!).

"Me despierto cada día para poder soñar, mientras vives en mis sueños, mueres en mi realidad" (Ellen)

0 comentarios: