miércoles, septiembre 13, 2006

Go

I heard this song the other day, it seems like it has been written for me, in this moment of my life. Is there something better than finding a song that you feel like it's talking about you? By the way, the singer (former in the band K's Choice) has many many other songs that "talk about me"... hm... would someone buy me any of their cd??? :D

"This is when the wall comes down
This is when I give myself to every inch of me that says
it's time to go
The voice is clear, but not alone
doubt has made my head its home
And I can hardly hear myself explode
Someone tell me something good,
Something I can really use

Here I go, say goodbye to everything
I know, Here I go, I love you till the end of time
I have to do this on my own so here, here I go

on the edge of everything
the start, the end, the inbetween
but somewhere through my fear I know I'm fine...

Nothing like the way it's been,
an open door I've never seen
And I can't help but wonder what's inside...
someone tell me something good
something I can really use

Sure I guess I must be strong
But what if I am just very wrong
what if I don't know
where I belong" ("Go", Sarah Bettens).

0 comentarios: