domingo, septiembre 10, 2006

The story between me and my Mark

So, once again writing this post... f_ing firefox that erased my post when i had finished!

Anyway, family weekend. Ok, I'll try to be brief:

The NOT reason why i'm going back to the cold country... I'm not going because I have a boyfriend... well, actually, my uncles have made up a bfriend for me. They were so funny this weekend, it's great. But they assumed I have a boyfriend, called Mark, who studies arts, dark skin and we use a lot the tongue (spanish joke, tongue=lengua, the same as language). Yeap, at the begining I was kinda of mad because i'm so tired of people thinking that i'm going back because of someone... so i was all the time saying "if you only knew" or "you'll never know" or things like that. After one hour i decided to let them believe that Mark is waiting for me in the city of lakes and we are going to live together. Yeap you should have seen my dad's face. Really funny... and no funny at all on the other hand.

And I had many many other moments to think about, like the one when i was about to drive my uncle's mercedes clk... but of course i didnt have the guts. (Insert here any bad word...)

Anyway, only 10 days left. I already had the farewell dinner with my friends from school. Nice dinner in a very nice restaurant, and after that drinks in Palma3... very nice.

"Forget it...
How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me
You're a part of me that I don't wanna see

I can live forever here" ("Forget it", Breaking Benjamin)

0 comentarios: