martes, octubre 10, 2006

From bed with love

Right when I need more strength, I get weaker. And I know that being sick is normal, that in a few days I'll be able to swallow again, to think again, to live again, but here is different. And I hate this so much, being in bed killing time, waiting till I get better; and I hate this cause it reminds me how alone I am (in every single way) when the only thing I want right now is a hug. Yes, I get sad when I get sick, so the problem is no longer my throat or head or any part of my body, but me. Hm... one more reason why to hate life today. So, I'm just gonna be in bed all day, crying.

(No puedo salir de todos modos de la habitación, #2 está cocinando las setas y el olor me mata)

PD1. I dreamt that Mydear was in Madrid with my parents while I was here sick... and it hurt a lot not being able to see her!! The worst of it all is that she cooked some of her ¿croquetes? (can't remember the name but you know what I'm talking about, the thing she cooked in the polish dinner)! Ok Mydear, when you come back here in a few months, you and me are going to spend some time in the kitchen ;) can't wait to see u again.

PD2. Meiko... a ver si es verdad que el dormir no es bueno

PD3. Obviously, I can't go tonight to the smoke sauna!! why, oh why? this life sucks

7 comentarios:

Drowngirl dijo...

Bueno neni, espero que te encuentres mejor en breve..que eso de las dichosas setas??jajajja...
espero q puedas irte a la sauna prontito..
un beso

Drowngirl dijo...

and please, please please don't cry,babe...

ellen dijo...

gracias peke ;)
las setas es el plato favorito de mi compañera de piso (en sopitas...). Las recoge del bosque y las deja secando en una habitación de la casa. No veas cómo apestan, que como vuelva a salir de mi habitación y respire, fijo que poto.

un beso
pd. i'm trying ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Bueno mi pqña enfermita no te preocupes q en breve toy alli pa darte abrazos... no se si valdran pero bueno, tb te llevare cositas ricas pa alegrarte :)

ellen dijo...

Cómo que no valen?! ya sabes que mucho! No puedo esperar a verte aquí en 20 días! Prométeme aunque sean 5 minutos para vernos

y que no se te olvide la lizipaina ;)

Meiko dijo...

Joer... esto de que escribais en ingles es una putada (para mi claro...)

Dormir no es bueno, no no no. Se vive mejor como zombie :P

ellen dijo...

mierda, me refería a que "el no dormir no es bueno", me lié con tanta negación. Hoy he recuperado las horas de sueño de todos estos días y aún así sigo zombie