sábado, septiembre 30, 2006

A post, or something...

When I was in the US, my "pet word" was the "you know?" at the end of every sentence. It's awful, I know, I'm really ashamed about it. I never thought again about this, since last summer, everybody was telling me that I couldn't stop saying "vale?". It's not so bad, it could be worse, really, but I hated saying it, every time I said it I remembered Mele saying "see???? you said it again!!" hahaha. And now I'm having a bad time, I'm about to shut my f_ing mouth up and not say anything at all (the worl would be much better, of that I'm sure). Now I keep ending the sentences with "or something", which shows everybody how confident I am, and how sure I am of myself.

-I will come to your office, or something...
-Let's go eat, or something...
-I love Finland, or something...

Yes, definetely, I'll stop talking. Life sucks when I open my mouth, every time.

More news:
-Today it's not raining
-Healthy has a new pet, Sujamaville
-I love sauna (is that really news?)
-I cooked last Thursday Spanish omelette, and it was very good. The point here is that "I cooked"
-I can't remember the last time I listened to Alanis Morissette "on purpose". I feel very bad about that. This shows how much I have changed since my last year in Spain.

"Ooh this could get messy,
but you don't seem to mind,
Ooh don't go telling everybody
and overlook this supposed crime" ("Hands clean", Alanis Morissette, or something)

0 comentarios: