domingo, octubre 01, 2006

What a saturday...

Buff... Ok, first I'll say smth in Spanish: al final usé el móvil, ya tiene mi número, ya sé dónde curra (yo no quería saber eso!!!!!!!!!!!) y no nos hemos llamado, ni hemos dicho nada de tomar un café, lo cual es un poco triste pero es lógico que si yo no llamo, Siperono tampoco lo haga (por cosas del respeto y distancia etc).
So... I knew what was going to happen yesterday, before going to that party. I knew I had only one cider but that's no problem, you can always find something elsewhere. So, the party ended and we headed to Giggling (after me insisting going somewhere else, sorry, can't say the name, I feel ashamed about it but you know that deep inside of me...). So, we were at gigglin, and I was the only girl in the group. It's funny how many "funny" comments I heard yesterday, and they are not nice at all, but of course I couldn't say anything, I hate keeping my mouth shut! but I guess it's better that way.
Anyway, we finally took the taxi back home, and I can't really say much about that... A guy headed to Petonen came with us and we were sending sms a while before sleeping. We have a bet, cause he's a fan of Atlético de Madrid (only because of Torres) and today there is the "big" match Real Madrid-Atlético. I'll stay tunned because that guy is going to buy me a coffee! xD

PD. They played "sevillanas" en Gigglin! can't believe it, "bamboleo" and 2 more that i dont know... The Cordobese were almost crying hahaha

"I don't really know what I'm doing but you see to have a plan" ("Hips don't lie", Shakira)

0 comentarios: