miércoles, octubre 04, 2006

In loving memory of...

... my stolen black top. We had great moments together, although it was sometimes hard to take you off. You were with me in the greatest parties, having you over me meant having a good time, maybe it was coincidence, but I wanted to believe you were my lucky-top. I went away for 20 minutes and someone stole you (they couldn't have taken the crappy t-shirts, noooo...). Now I'll miss you, I'll remember you, and if I ever see the thief wearing you, I will kill for you. You were mine, and now you are with someone else, hope she enjoys "you" (as Perri would say hehe), cause I know I won't have you anymore. Hm... maybe I'll try to find some other top in a shop and buy it, and I'll live happily again :)

5 comentarios:

UnaBorde dijo...

Hay muchos black tops en el río, no te desanimes, encontrarás uno cuando menos te lo esperes... ;-)

UnaBorde dijo...

Por cierto, me he leido el blog enterito y ahora soy fan.
¿Se puede saber la dirección de tu ex-blog primeraparte? v_v'

Anónimo dijo...

que bien, siempre he querido decir eso de "querida fan:" jaja.
Lamentablemente el blog anterior está en un servidor que no funciona desde hace meses (si se soluciona el problema lo haré saber). Y gracias por los ánimos... pero aunque haya mucho tops en el río, yo quería ese ;)

UnaBorde dijo...

Vaya, qué penita...

Drowngirl dijo...

La gente es q es la hostia!! 20min y ya te roban el top!!..entiendo que no quieras otro...