domingo, diciembre 10, 2006

Just dreaming

I dreamt that you held me,
but your hands felt cold.

I dreamt that you kissed me,
but your lips felt like a rock.

I dreamt that you came to me,
but the distance kept on growing.

I dreamt that you whispered to me,
but my fears didn't let me hear you.

I dreamt that you needed me,
but you wouldn't accept my hand.

I dreamt about that cold silver
dancing in my skin which was yours too,
stopping the time til next morning.

I dreamt about the future we'll never have,
about the present that we are missing,
and about the past that feeds my life.

But I wake up.
And your hands are warm.
And your lips seem as soft as always.

4 comentarios:

Drowngirl dijo...

How good is it this lyrics??how f****** good???hahhaha

ellen dijo...

they are not lyrics of any song... It was just a long saturday night and I needed to write smth ...

Drowngirl dijo...

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!..maybe we can make a band..you can write the lyrics..i'll play the guitar!!hehehe

ellen dijo...

hahaha yeees! i tried that with a friend, i gave him a sad poem and ... he turned it into a "happy" rumba! *sniff*sniff*
but... who will sing? any volunteers?